Promoting and Increasing Relay Colorado Awareness
Relay Ambassador Program (RAP)
Relay Colorado Mission...
- Relay Colorado Ambassadors help promote and increase Relay Service awareness on a local and statewide level by providing outreach services across Colorado State - educating all Coloradans about the services available through Relay Colorado.
- Relay Colorado Ambassadors meet with clubs and affiliates, businesses and agencies, professional groups, medical organizations, senior organizations, and advocacy groups.
- Relay Colorado Ambassadors conduct workshops, public presentations, and seminars, which include a history of the development of Relay Colorado. We also give demonstrations of the services Relay Colorado provides by making live relay calls. There is no charge or fee for these presentations and demonstrations.
If you would like to schedule a presentation or have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Relay Colorado Ambassadors below.
Customer Relationship Manager III
- firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail)
- 720-210-5881 (Voice)
- 720-210-5881 (Videophone)
- 913-523-1127 (Fax)