Now, Colorado deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals can participate in meetings, phone calls, videoconferences and multi-party conference calls with Relay Conference Captioning (RCC) from Relay Colorado
Using the same high-quality captioners that produce closed captioning for television, you can receive live, realtime text streamed to an Internet-connected computer anywhere in the world. A high-speed Internet connection is required.
- The service is free to all Colorado residents who are deaf, hard of hearing or people with speech disabilities
- May reserve your live captioner in advance
- Can be used at any computer with Internet access
- Receive captioning more quickly and efficiently for multi-party communications
- Can receive a text transcript of the conversation for your records