1. Dial the TTY number at 1-800-659-2656 or 711.
2. Colorado Communications Assistant will answer "RC XXXX (F) NUMBER CALLING PLEASE?" GA.
3. Each Communications Assistant has his/her own identification number which is rotated on a scheduled basis. (F) or (M) is the gender of the OPR.
4. “GA” stands for "GO AHEAD" which means it's your turn to type.
5. Type the area code and telephone number of the party you want to call.
6. The Communications Assistant will dial the number and relay the conversation to and from your TTY. Type "GA" at the end of each response.