Skip to main content
911 Emergency Calls
Reaching 911 Services
- If possible, dial 911 on your TTY for a direct connection to your local 911 center.
- Immediately after your 911 call is connected, clearly and specifically provide your full name and location information.
- If you are calling 911 through Relay Colorado, your Communications Assistant will contact the nearest emergency response center in your area and relay your information to the dispatcher.
- If you are using Sprint IP Relay, you will need to register Sprint IP Relay at sprintip.com. Make sure you are log in Sprint IP Relay service, your computer is turned on and connected to the Internet to complete a web-based text. If your Internet connection is not working, dial 911 on your TTY.
- Click here to find out where text-to-911 is available in Colorado.